By signing up as a member on our website, you confirm that you have reviewed and understand DesignerBrandBOX's policies and procedures for payment and shipping as well as all of our terms and conditions. Your registration and use of our site serves as acknowledgment of your agreement to follow these requirements as they are outlined in the DesignerBrandBOX Welcome document, for all purchases that you and/or your company may make.
-All Products are Sold As-Is
-All Sales (Membership & Product) are Final
-No Returns or Refunds
-No Credits or Exchanges
• All Freight Terms are FOB: DesignerBrandBOX's Facility (as indicated). THE SHIPPING TERMS SET FORTH IN THE DESIGNERBRANDBOX DEPARTMENT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES ARE BINDING AND ARE TO BE COMMUNICATED TO 3RD PARTY CARRIERS.
• Confirmation of a wire transfer or electronic payment is required prior to the shipment of goods. Once payment is received, no refunds will be issued. All buyers waive right to dispute charges.
• There is no option for inspection of merchandise.
• The sale of the merchandise to the purchaser and subsequent sales or other transfers of the merchandise shall be subject to certain terms and conditions, including as set forth in this purchaser package. Specifically, purchaser shall commit to not advertise (or permit their direct and indirect purchasers) from advertising any of the merchandise in a manner that identifies, names or otherwise references any specific department store as the source. Purchaser shall make such covenant a condition of its sale and require that its purchaser similarly make said restriction a covenant of any subsequent purchaser.
• Private Label Policy: Source department stores require liquidation clients to deface labels and /or tags on all private label products. Private Label brands include: Zella, 1901, Amber Sun, BP., Caslon, Classiques Entier, Frenchi, Hinge, Halogen, I.N.C., Ideology, Alfani, Style & Co., Jennifer Moore, Tasso Elba, Charter Club, Clubroom, Green Dog, American Rag.
• Operational sales tickets must be removed prior to ultimate resale.
• DesignerBrandBOX is offering these goods to you on an “as-is” basis. Please note that these goods may not be exported with any identification as to having been sourced by any specific department store or with any branding information remaining on any item. Furthermore, as to any foreign or domestic resale, please note that by purchasing such goods, you acknowledge and accept that there is no warranty or other assurance as to any item except as shown on a contents tag or label. The foregoing conditions are reflected in the pricing of these goods. In no event shall any source department store or affiliates be responsible for any liability relating to the export or resale of the goods.